Friday, February 17, 2017

maintenance mode II

CURRENT STATUS: backfilled through May 2014

(the original post)

This is an update to my image hosting situation since I recently hit a major milestone. All reviews back through October 2014 (stopping at BTSX E2, the last one I had all the 1280 res images backed up for) have been backfilled. I have some others from June and May of 2011 and a few isolated stuff I did for tumblr Screenshot Showcases (like Speed of Doom) but from here on out I will be backfilling from my Imgur library, saved at a more sensible resolution of 640 / 600, depending. I did a good job at making a healthy review buffer but I will be eating through it due to working way too much overtime and my daughter, my firstborn on 11/29/16. Doom is not forgotten, but I may stretch out those Claussen episode reviews to seven days instead of the five day norm, depending on what I get done.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all the hard work you pour into this blog, kmx.
    Don't sweat it, the 7-day delay between updates is no biggie and you have a pretty hefty backlog, most of us won't notice the stretch.

    Oh and congrats on your daughter ! :)
    I hope she'll bring a lot of joy to you and to your family.
    Here's to hoping parenting is easier than dealing with the neverending stream of pixel-made demons we all have in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you much! I'm kind of back on track since I managed to finally lay NEIS to rest, but there's still so much to catch up to. thank you for your well-wishes.

      Delete
  2. Woah that's great news! Congratulations to you and your family KMX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations, my friend! Daughters are just an absolute blessing. (I definitely love my son too, but...) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have had a stepson for the past three years so it's been interesting seeing the parts that I missed!

      Delete
  4. Hello KMX E XII, I would like to know if you take Mod Request because I got two games that I want you to review.

    ReplyDelete